Hello!!!

General Discussions

Moderator: Officers

Trickindel
Posts: 848
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2006 21:01

Re: Hello!!!

Postby Trickindel » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:13

Haha Coon-e what a bum, a foul mouthed asshole and young female deflowerer, he got his mother pregnant at some point.

As for Miba, I doubt you had a GF at the time, hahah, I remember your pic in the Pariah movie after we killed Nefarian, you really needed a shower, and that was probably your best pic!

Ah God, those were the WoW days.
Image

Kuni
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 22:37

Re: Hello!!!

Postby Kuni » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:14

Oh god, I've missed Trickindel!
Image

Miba
Posts: 497
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 21:10
Location: Skövde, Sweden

Re: Hello!!!

Postby Miba » Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:29

Trickindel wrote:Haha Coon-e what a bum, a foul mouthed asshole and young female deflowerer, he got his mother pregnant at some point.

As for Miba, I doubt you had a GF at the time, hahah, I remember your pic in the Pariah movie after we killed Nefarian, you really needed a shower, and that was probably your best pic!

Ah God, those were the WoW days.


WTF, on that pic I had just had a shower. Honestly, like 5 min before it was taken.
I R DPS

Kuni
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 22:37

Re: Hello!!!

Postby Kuni » Thu Jul 24, 2008 13:35

Miba wrote:
Trickindel wrote:Haha Coon-e what a bum, a foul mouthed asshole and young female deflowerer, he got his mother pregnant at some point.

As for Miba, I doubt you had a GF at the time, hahah, I remember your pic in the Pariah movie after we killed Nefarian, you really needed a shower, and that was probably your best pic!

Ah God, those were the WoW days.


WTF, on that pic I had just had a shower. Honestly, like 5 min before it was taken.
Stop showering in human feces then!
Image

Miba
Posts: 497
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 21:10
Location: Skövde, Sweden

Re: Hello!!!

Postby Miba » Thu Jul 24, 2008 13:52

Kuni wrote:
Miba wrote:
Trickindel wrote:Haha Coon-e what a bum, a foul mouthed asshole and young female deflowerer, he got his mother pregnant at some point.

As for Miba, I doubt you had a GF at the time, hahah, I remember your pic in the Pariah movie after we killed Nefarian, you really needed a shower, and that was probably your best pic!

Ah God, those were the WoW days.


WTF, on that pic I had just had a shower. Honestly, like 5 min before it was taken.
Stop showering in human feces then!

i shall do no such thing
I R DPS

User avatar
Doomscythe
Posts: 126
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 09:56
Location: Still, in cucas stomach :o
Contact:

Re: Hello!!!

Postby Doomscythe » Mon Jul 28, 2008 15:47

I remember you, kuni :O I really remember your sig, too.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest