Hello!!!

General Discussions

Moderator: Officers

Trickindel

Re: Hello!!!

Postby Trickindel » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:13

Haha Coon-e what a bum, a foul mouthed asshole and young female deflowerer, he got his mother pregnant at some point.

As for Miba, I doubt you had a GF at the time, hahah, I remember your pic in the Pariah movie after we killed Nefarian, you really needed a shower, and that was probably your best pic!

Ah God, those were the WoW days.

Kuni

Postby Kuni » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:14

Oh god, I've missed Trickindel!

Miba

Postby Miba » Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:29

Trickindel wrote:Haha Coon-e what a bum, a foul mouthed asshole and young female deflowerer, he got his mother pregnant at some point.

As for Miba, I doubt you had a GF at the time, hahah, I remember your pic in the Pariah movie after we killed Nefarian, you really needed a shower, and that was probably your best pic!

WTF, on that pic I had just had a shower. Honestly, like 5 min before it was taken.
I R DPS

Kuni

Postby Kuni » Thu Jul 24, 2008 13:35

Miba wrote:
Trickindel wrote:Haha Coon-e what a bum, a foul mouthed asshole and young female deflowerer, he got his mother pregnant at some point.

WTF, on that pic I had just had a shower. Honestly, like 5 min before it was taken.
Stop showering in human feces then!

Miba

Postby Miba » Thu Jul 24, 2008 13:52

Kuni wrote:
Miba wrote:

Stop showering in human feces then!

i shall do no such thing
I R DPS

Doomscythe

Postby Doomscythe » Mon Jul 28, 2008 15:47

I remember you, kuni :O I really remember your sig, too.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Return to “General”