Hello!!!

General Discussions

Moderator: Officers

User avatar
Riceak
Posts: 579
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2006 01:37
Location: 1337 Priest in Norrköping - Sweden

Re: Hello!!!

Postby Riceak » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:59

troll priests....
Image

Kuni
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 22:37

Re: Hello!!!

Postby Kuni » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:41

Riceak wrote:troll priests....
...are sexy as hell ;oD

Hello Riceak o/ :D
Image

Miba
Posts: 497
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 21:10
Location: Skövde, Sweden

Re: Hello!!!

Postby Miba » Mon Jul 21, 2008 16:42

oh and btw, im sethreal. i had a better robe than u lolz
I R DPS

Kuni
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 22:37

Re: Hello!!!

Postby Kuni » Mon Jul 21, 2008 16:43

Miba wrote:oh and btw, im sethreal. i had a better robe than u lolz
I vaguely remember a Sethreal stealing my Robe of Transcendence the only time I ever saw it drop :(
Image

Miba
Posts: 497
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 21:10
Location: Skövde, Sweden

Re: Hello!!!

Postby Miba » Mon Jul 21, 2008 16:46

Kuni wrote:
Miba wrote:oh and btw, im sethreal. i had a better robe than u lolz
I vaguely remember a Sethreal stealing my Robe of Transcendence the only time I ever saw it drop :(


i didnt even rly want it :) i just loved the looks ye!
I R DPS

User avatar
Randag
Site Admin
Posts: 511
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 23:13
Location: Karlskrona, Sweden

Re: Hello!!!

Postby Randag » Mon Jul 21, 2008 18:29

Miba wrote:
Kuni wrote:
Miba wrote:oh and btw, im sethreal. i had a better robe than u lolz
I vaguely remember a Sethreal stealing my Robe of Transcendence the only time I ever saw it drop :(


i didnt even rly want it :) i just loved the looks ye!


Combine that with [wow]Bramblewood Helm[/wow] and you'll be too sexy for your robe.

Tazok
Posts: 832
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 16:44
Location: STOKE
Contact:

Re: Hello!!!

Postby Tazok » Mon Jul 21, 2008 23:48

Sethreal was shit, he didn't make the cut for LS, hi Miba.
Image
"Do you still throw spears at each other?" Prince Philip shocks Aboriginal leader William Brin at the Aboriginal Cultural Park in Queensland, 2002.

Miba
Posts: 497
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 21:10
Location: Skövde, Sweden

Re: Hello!!!

Postby Miba » Tue Jul 22, 2008 01:08

Tazok wrote:Sethreal was shit, he didn't make the cut for LS, hi Miba.


i had a gf i saw every sunday so my attendance was shite. i was, however, the best healer ever. ever.
I R DPS

Tazok
Posts: 832
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 16:44
Location: STOKE
Contact:

Re: Hello!!!

Postby Tazok » Tue Jul 22, 2008 05:30

Miba wrote:
Tazok wrote:Sethreal was shit, he didn't make the cut for LS, hi Miba.


i had a gf i saw every sunday so my attendance was shite. i was, however, the best healer ever. ever.


I swear we never did Sunday raids in Pariah! And you even admitted to me on vent not two months ago that you sucked at playing your priest!
Image
"Do you still throw spears at each other?" Prince Philip shocks Aboriginal leader William Brin at the Aboriginal Cultural Park in Queensland, 2002.

Kuni
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 22:37

Re: Hello!!!

Postby Kuni » Tue Jul 22, 2008 08:41

Tazok wrote:I swear we never did Sunday raids in Pariah! And you even admitted to me on vent not two months ago that you sucked at playing your priest!
I am pretty sure we did sunday raids in BWL, when we were making more progress than Phoenix!

Miba wrote:
Tazok wrote:Sethreal was shit, he didn't make the cut for LS, hi Miba.


i had a gf i saw every sunday so my attendance was shite. i was, however, the best healer ever. ever.

Pffftttt.... You were inferiour to me! Just too bad that most leaders (Like Lrr!) had their heads way too far up their arses to realise it!
Image

User avatar
aethis
Guild Master
Posts: 1425
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 13:12
Location: Orust, Sweden

Re: Hello!!!

Postby aethis » Tue Jul 22, 2008 09:14

So Kuni, coming back to Talnivarr or why the sudden interest in old aquintances? :D
Image
Image
Raiding is hard. Sometimes there is fire.
You have to not be in the fire.

Kuni
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 22:37

Re: Hello!!!

Postby Kuni » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:05

I just wanted to see how you were all doing :)

I have no interest in Wow anymore.... TBC ruined it :P
Image

Miba
Posts: 497
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 21:10
Location: Skövde, Sweden

Re: Hello!!!

Postby Miba » Tue Jul 22, 2008 15:02

i sucked compared to how i play my lock taz! that doesnt mean i wasnt still the best ever! :D
I R DPS

Tazok
Posts: 832
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 16:44
Location: STOKE
Contact:

Re: Hello!!!

Postby Tazok » Wed Jul 23, 2008 16:04

You are shit whatever you do, Nathan.
Image
"Do you still throw spears at each other?" Prince Philip shocks Aboriginal leader William Brin at the Aboriginal Cultural Park in Queensland, 2002.

Kuni
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 22:37

Re: Hello!!!

Postby Kuni » Thu Jul 24, 2008 07:54

Not to mention that you can't roll a troll warlock.... So why would one ever want to roll a warlock? *shakes head in disbelief*
Image


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest