LoD and ICC 25 Achieves w. School Bus

General Discussions

Moderator: Officers

Foogoofish

LoD and ICC 25 Achieves w. School Bus

Postby Foogoofish » Fri Apr 08, 2011 15:51

Hai guys!

There are a few of us here at School Bus who are interested in doing a LoD and Achieve run back in ICC in the near future. I was hoping that some of you might be interested in joining us for the titles and mount on Alts if you don't already have, or mains if you missed out on the kill. This is open to any geared alts (85 unless 264+), and I am going to try and fill all 25 spots to make this as painless as possible. I will link the bit I posted on our forums below!

'So as you all should know (!) I am on holiday for the next 10 days. When I get back I want to organise a Light of Dawn run as well as doing the other achievements up to LK so far as time allows. I also want to put in this post that we will not be going for any achievements as part of the LK encounter on the selected date other than the HC version. This is so everyone knows what to expect!

The date I suggest and will most probably go for is Sat 23rd April.

As for guild alts and friends coming, there are of course 25 spots so there is room to bring non-guildies / slackers. If you have anyone in particular that you want to come, please post in this forum so I can give them a calendar invite too when the time comes. Other guilds are also welcome (memories of Ulduar drake runs with Madhouse), so again put anyone who is interested down in this thread so I can organise.

The run will start at normal raid time and will go on until it is done so be prepared to enjoy your saturday night of ICC again!'

I will be AFK completely from the 9th to the 20th April on holiday so just get your names down either through in game mail to myself, or by posting in this thread - I will check it when I get back and give you some in game calendar invites. Feel free to ask friends too - but make sure they are completely up to date on tactics, this is hopefully going to be rather painless.

As for the LK achievements, we are most probably going to be doing a second run on the 30th, meaning that we get LoD the first week and Icy Drake on the second. If you come to the first, please at least state that you are only after LoD, so we know to flame you and find a replace for the second week, though it would of course be very civil to come both times!

Thanks guys!

Foogoofish

Foogoofish

Re: LoD and ICC 25 Achieves w. School Bus

Postby Foogoofish » Fri Apr 08, 2011 16:15

Just some more info I thought you guys might like to see:

Okey thanks for the feedback so far. Have made this to hopefully make things a little easier to see!

Week 1:
Marrowgar - HC and Achieve
to
Dreamwalker - HC and Achieve
Sindy - HC
LK - HC

Week 2:
Marrowgar - HC and Achieve
to
Dreamwalker - Achieve
Sindy - Achieve
LK - Achieve x2

Whie they both look like similar runs apart from LK and Sindy, after talking with Teehee, and with Ata feedback it will be setup so the first week focuses on killing HC's and the second on the achievements. This means that we will not ignore the achieves in Week 1, but we will not fret about failing them. The second week can be for the meta.

Foogoofish

Assista

Postby Assista » Fri Apr 08, 2011 18:15

Could come on my paladin and heal/dps (if you let me get the fragments, doing the shadowmourne quest chain)

Foogoofish

Postby Foogoofish » Fri Apr 22, 2011 18:50

Still around 5 more spaces if anyone still wants in. PM me in game or /w

Foogoofish

Return to “General”