Elendara - Undead Shadow Priest - Talnivarr [Accepted]

Place your application to Madhouse here.

Moderator: Officers

Elendara

Re: Elendara - Undead Shadow Priest - Talnivarr

Postby Elendara » Sat Jun 04, 2011 16:33

I actually had no idea he was planning to move realms and join another guild, I don't speak to the guy on a daily basis.

Kinda hard to say to you "No no I won't do that thats not me" because i have lost all credibility with you guys by being linked to him, so chances are you won't believe me anyways.

But i don't have any intentions of moving realm and have applied only to you guys so take this as you want, just a bit of bad luck on my behalf tbh.

Tazok

Postby Tazok » Sat Jun 04, 2011 16:45

Only reason I ask is because in your app you said he's a good mate so being the curious type I am I wondered if he's a good mate you'd probably know why he fucked off without any reasoning. I think its fair for me to be inquisitive about things given that we've had such a high turnover rate of members this expansion so when something like this happens you want to try and make sure it doesn't in the future.
"Do you still throw spears at each other?" Prince Philip shocks Aboriginal leader William Brin at the Aboriginal Cultural Park in Queensland, 2002.

Elendara

Postby Elendara » Sat Jun 04, 2011 19:41

Fair enough, I only got told about this after he actually decided he was going through with it other-wise i might have tried to change his mind. But as i said i have no desire to leave the realm or apply to any other guilds.

Arrmoo

Postby Arrmoo » Sun Jun 05, 2011 19:33

Lets hope you're not going to turn out like your so called "warlock friend"

Accepted for a trail.
Image rawr!

kloeteklak @ school bus wrote: if you still decide to be an asshole then you're at the wrong address here mate. go check out http://madhouse.servepics.com/ instead.

Recruitment baws.

Return to “Recruitment”