Story

Off topic chat here

Moderator: Officers

Achirura

Story

Postby Achirura » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:00

Well I was bored and wondered about "how is the first applicants to Madhouse?" well i found good story there from player named Badboy (level60 Warrior apply) approximately 4 years ago...

since jan of this year i was away for 3 months on holiday to which i let me brother and a so called m8 of mine on my account. the so called friend let 1 of his friends on the account, a guy called thomas from sweden, accidently changed the password or so he said so asked my friend if he could log into my msn to get the password so he could pvp for me to which case he changed the password on my msn took the account. he played it for awhile abusing people joining dorians and plan b i believe after he was bored tried trading the account with endless people. i returned just as he was trying to trade the account and managed to get the account back although i know he traded the account and few times and then took it back. i was previously the GM of a guild on deathwing farming MC etc and upto broodlord at the time so had no intention of migrating or leaving the guild. alot of people still dont believe me which its why i find it hard to get into guilds but i can assure you i know my class very very well as i used to be the MT of the guild i was in. also u can ask snelprest if i can pvp well sorry for the essay but i want you to know the truth as ithink honesty is the best course, if you want to reject me on these terms thats ok i understand but in my eyes ur losing a hardcore player that loves pve.

do not offend but kinda i love this story 8)

Illumi

Re: Story

Postby Illumi » Fri Jul 23, 2010 13:39

But its boring! Id at least expected you to come up with something legendary!
Image Q. What did the baby owl's parents say when he wanted to go to a party? A. You're not owld enough.

Achirura

Postby Achirura » Fri Jul 23, 2010 16:24

eh right!

I'll write my own story when I get back to home (atm I'm at work and writing from mobile phone. Story a bit long so hard to write on phone)

Story name : Legend!
Writen by : Fate

Loco
Dane lover!

Postby Loco » Sat Jul 24, 2010 09:52

Achirura wrote:Well I was bored and wondered about "how is the first applicants to Madhouse?" well i found good story there from player named Badboy (level60 Warrior apply) approximately 4 years ago...

The first applicants to Madhouse would be on a forum hosted by a former player in Madhouse called Vildsint a friend of our first GM if I´m not misstaken can´t remember what he was called atm.
That forum is probably down since ages ago tho so how would you know :wink:

Omg just noticed I don´t have officer status anymore!!!
Samlag 50kr, Jag kan dansa också

Achirura

Postby Achirura » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:10

Loco wrote:
Achirura wrote:Well I was bored and wondered about "how is the first applicants to Madhouse?" well i found good story there from player named Badboy (level60 Warrior apply) approximately 4 years ago...

The first applicants to Madhouse would be on a forum hosted by a former player in Madhouse called Vildsint a friend of our first GM if I´m not misstaken can´t remember what he was called atm.
That forum is probably down since ages ago tho so how would you know :wink:

Omg just noticed I don´t have officer status anymore!!!

maybe i were talkin about "first applicants on this forum" how would you know? haha :twisted: 8)

Tazok

Postby Tazok » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:00

oO
"Do you still throw spears at each other?" Prince Philip shocks Aboriginal leader William Brin at the Aboriginal Cultural Park in Queensland, 2002.

Illumi

Postby Illumi » Sat Jul 24, 2010 17:17

hey dont touch the legend now guys!
Image Q. What did the baby owl's parents say when he wanted to go to a party? A. You're not owld enough.

Ridcully

Postby Ridcully » Thu Sep 23, 2010 00:22

Illumi wrote:But its boring! Id at least expected you to come up with something legendary!

Stormscale BRD raid =)

Looooong time ago

Tjocksmock

Postby Tjocksmock » Thu Sep 30, 2010 22:00

since jan of this year i was away for 3 months on holiday to which i let me brother and a so called m8 of mine on my account. the so called friend let 1 of his friends on the account, a guy called thomas from sweden, accidently changed the password or so he said so asked my friend if he could log into my msn to get the password so he could pvp for me to which case he changed the password on my msn took the account. he played it for awhile abusing people joining dorians and plan b i believe after he was bored tried trading the account with endless people. i returned just as he was trying to trade the account and managed to get the account back although i know he traded the account and few times and then took it back. i was previously the GM of a guild on deathwing farming MC etc and upto broodlord at the time so had no intention of migrating or leaving the guild. alot of people still dont believe me which its why i find it hard to get into guilds but i can assure you i know my class very very well as i used to be the MT of the guild i was in. also u can ask snelprest if i can pvp well sorry for the essay but i want you to know the truth as ithink honesty is the best course, if you want to reject me on these terms thats ok i understand but in my eyes ur losing a hardcore player that loves pve.

do not offend but kinda i love this story 8)

Huh. I remember that guy.

Return to “Off Topic”